Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend in the “Big Apple”

I am definitely a country mouse and I am so blessed by our life at the farm, but even a country mouse can appreciate a weekend in the big city :).

Recently we spent the weekend in NYC and we had a blast! We stayed within walking distance of Central Park.


I also got up early and had a fantastic run through there – it was great!

We took in the Natural History Museum, China Town and a The Lion King on Broadway – which was incredible! It’s true what they say – there is nothing else quite like it!

We loved it and we have lots of other fun trips planned for the Summer and Fall, but I have to admit that it’s so lovely at the farm that it can be difficult to want to leave and it’s always wonderful to return :).

No comments:

Post a Comment