I meant to post this on Halloween, but what can I say - it's been busy y'all!
So first off, here's a warning...While it was rather dark and you really can't see much (think "Blair Witch Project), if you don't want to see a dead rooster, don't watch this.
Additionally, we would like viewers to know that while there was certainly a lot of light hearted “drama” that went into the making of this video, there was nothing light hearted about our decision to kill a rooster (who was extremely aggressive and harming our hens). Nor was there anything cavalier about the careful and humane way in which we ensured that it was expertly done (by letting someone of vastly more experience and knowledge than us do it).
While not a particularly pleasant business, it is part of farm life.
There was also nothing wasteful about it. While my husband and I do not eat meat, this rooster will go “from farm to table”...
1 comment:
I guess it was a good thing you had some wine first
Post a Comment