Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our Anniversary

This past weekend we celebrated our Wedding Anniversary and our life together. One of the ways we got to celebrate was by having a highly talented and wonderful local photographer come out to the farm and do some family photographs. She was wonderful and I cannot wait to see the pictures.

I'm going to wait until the pictures are done to post my thoughts on this very special anniversary for us, but I did want to acknowledge it briefly and just say that it was...very special.

When I write about our anniversary it may be the start of some blog posts that will tell a story that is a little more...personal. I've been putting this off, but I think it's time.

So stay tuned...

And to my amazing husband... Thank you for a beautiful, romantic weekend.

1 comment:

Jen Ambrose said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Post a Comment