Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My First Marathon

This November I plan to run my very first marathon (I finished a half marathon at VA Beach this past March). I'm excited, intimidated and determined :).

I wanted to find a way to make my first marathon meaningful to others as well as myself so I have decided to try and raise money for the Angiogenesis Foundation through my run. You can read all about it at the following link...

This foundation is doing research that could change the way we think about cancer and disease prevention. After learning about the foundation, I knew that I had to do something positive to try and support their efforts in honor of some of my dear friends who (unfortunately) have been impacted by cancer in the last few years.

Please visit my fund raising site and consider helping me to cross more than just the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment