Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thank You!

This personal blog has been a bit under construction and I am just now starting to really publicize it with family and friends. Despite that, a number of folks have stumbled across it thanks to the link I have on “Think Outside the Box Office” and have sent me wonderful little notes expressing excitement about the blog and the opportunity to follow our adventures on the farm. Thank you!

I had been thinking about a more personal blog for a while now but I always told myself that if I did a personal blog, I wanted it to be about something (i.e. not just the verbal equivalent of a webcam focused on every mundane aspect of our lives). So with Lachenman Gothic I will mostly be chronicling life on the farm, taking you through the seasons and sharing the ecstasy and the agony of the many projects that we have going on (think, Malcolm in the Middle meets Green Acres). Of course I reserve the right to simply ramble now and again as well (after all, it is a blog :).

I think it’s only appropriate to really kick off our blog with the advent of some new additions to our family…our lovely new flock of chickens. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment